Chatsuite. The Chat Marketing Platform
This Copyright Policy is applying to the usage of the services, provided by Chatsuite. (the Company), which includes all services, related products and secondary services, mobile applications, premium services, or any content, features or information provided as part of the Company services (collectively called the “Services”).
By accessing or using our Services, you agree to this Copyright Policy.
This Copyright Policy is incorporated by reference to the rules of the Company Terms and Conditions of the Services, available at [INSERT URL]. The adoption of the Terms will be considered as an adoption of this Copyright Policy. The Terms and the Copyright Policy form a binding legal agreement between you and the Company.
The users are responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload during the usage of the Services do not infringe any third party copyright.
We will promptly remove materials from our website in accordance with the applicable copyright acts if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. In addition, the Company may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
2. Filing a Notice to Remove Content – for Copyright Holders
If you have any complaints or objections to material or content or if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or you object.
3. A description of where on the Tthe Company Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for the Company to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
3. Filing a Counter-notification to Restore Removed Content — for The Company Users
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide The Company with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
1. Your name, address, and telephone number.
2. A description of the material that was removed and the location on the the Company Site (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4. A statement that you consent to any jurisdiction in which the Company may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original notice or an agent of that person.
5. Your electronic or physical signature.
Please note that we will send any complete counter-notifications we receive to the person who submitted the original notice. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement.
4. Repeat Infringer Policy
The Company will terminate user accounts that have been the subject of three (3) separate notices. In the event a user’s materials are removed due to a notice and then subsequently restored due to the filing of a counter-notification, the Company will treat the underlying notice as withdrawn.
The Company reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are the subject of fewer than three (3) notices in appropriate circumstances, such as where the user has a history of violating or will fully disregarding the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Service.
In filing a notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your notice or counter- notification may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate to avoid legal liability. The Company may disclose any communications concerning notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material.
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims, you may contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org