The security, integrity, and availability of your data are our top priorities. Chatsuite uses a
multi-layered approach to protect and monitor all customer
information. Our solution leverages multiple layers of defense to protect key information and handle
all critical facets of network and application security, including authentication, authorization and
- Secure Data Centers – Top-tier data centers with strong security controls, confirmed by 3rd party reports (SOC, ISO 27001 and PCI Compliance).
- Strict Access Control – Chatsuite enforces strict access control on all its systems.
- Restricted Access to Customer Data – Chatsuite employee access to customer data is highly restricted. All employee access required two-factor authentication over secure data links.
- Logging and audit – All activity is logged in a protected system.
- Security Team – Chatsuite’s security team includes information security professionals with expertise in application, network and architecture security who help define our security policies and security controls.
- Data Encryption in Transit and at Rest – We utilize the latest recommended secure cipher suites and protocols to encrypt all traffic in transit and at rest.
- Availability – Our solution offers the highest levels of availability in the industry, with redundant services, deployed across multiple data centers.
- Disaster Recovery – All of the data is stored security in multiple regions globally on a regular basis, with a DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) in place. Our DevOps team conducts routine exercise to ensure our DRP can be executed quickly and securely in case of a major disaster.
- Firewalls and DDoS Mitigation – Chatsuite uses the latest firewall and DDoS mitigation technologies to ensure the system is safe and available in case of a cyber attack.
- External Security Audits – Chatsuite routinely performs both internal and external security audits to ensure the system remains secure over time and adheres to the latest cyber security best practices.